[MCLPress] [SPAM] Re: have you ever been there?

MCLPress ann.horckmans at telenet.be
Wed May 24 13:20:18 CDT 2017

Hey!

I've recently visited a very interesting place, have you been there  already? Just take a  look, it's  so beautiful http://pass.amphibot.com

Rushing, MCLPress

From: MCLPress [mailto:mclpress at hamradio.be]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:20 PM
To: ann.horckmans at telenet.be
Subject: A crab trick.

And this is the umpteenth time you've cherry picked one statement of  mine to build your  whole response  around.

You're offended  I dismissed  your BF  comparison, yet  I took  the time  to individually address every single one of your other points.  I see that  you  did not give  me the same courtesy to address  even a single  one  of my  points.

I agree, I don't think  it's useful to continue talking.   It's clear that  you don't have the same  understanding of the topic as I do.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10